Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday Favorite Pine Tree Art on Etsy

I love watercolor art. I think watercolor art is soothing. You don't see bold angry colors like you can find in oil painting. I favorite a lot of artists on Etsy because just looking at what they are able to do makes me say wow.

Today I am sharing Pine Tree Art by Jim Lagasse. This shop has been on Etsy since 2009 and has sales numbering in the thousands and it is so easy to see why. Just take a look below.





The words of this artist from the shop Pine Tree Art,
I love painting any kind of watercolors. Birch trees are my favorite.. Each tree has a different story. Catching your eye is my goal. Please feel free to contact me with your opinions. I love to hear them. I also do commission work so if there is something I can help you with please ask. Thank you for looking at my shop today...

If you want a link to social media, this artist is on twitter  at A Maine Artist.


Hey reader(s?), I invite you to leave a link to your favorite Etsy artists in the comments. I would love to see some new finds because if I ever win the lottery I am going to buy all the art.


Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment