Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Season 10 Call the Midwife

A new season of one of my favorite shows is now on Netflix. Call the Midwife Season 10 is now on and I have watched the first 2 episodes. I watch during my morning time on the treadmill.

As usual the stories in each episode can make me smile, cry and think. What I really like is that this show does not shy away from exposing the issues of the time the stories take place. We are up to the middle 60's now and it is a time I am vaguely aware of since I was born in 1955. 


These ladies and the nuns as well are heroes to me. I think, with 2 nurses in my family, that is is a calling to serve that brings a person to a nursing career. 

Today's nurses are heroes to me as well. As an American I am so proud of how the nurses in this country held up under unbelievable pressures during the height of the pandemic. 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment