Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Lime Ricki Swimwear

Does thinking of swimwear put a smile on your face or bring on a headache. I am in the headache camp. I want to be comfortable with my look and not have everything hanging out for all to see. At my advanced age of 66 comfort and confidence are important when I am visiting a beach in Hawaii or have my toes in the sand on a Caribbean Island. I have come across a website that seems to get that. 

The site I am sharing with you today is  Lime Ricki modest swimwear. By the way if you are in the Salt Lake or Provo Utah area they have brick and mortar shops in those 2 cities. Since I don't live there I spent my time browsing the site. I found it very easy to navigate. The selection of swimwear is very good and fitting for women of all shapes and sizes.

I took the Fit Finder quiz and from that got some recommendations that I was very pleased to consider. The last few swimsuits I bought were one piece but looking over the styles picked for me I could really see myself wearing the two piece I put in today's selection of pictures to share below. Actually I found something special about all three. I liked the mix of prints on the middle swimsuit and liked the cap sleeves on the bottom one.




Pricing seemed average for quality swimwear on Lime Ricki. However if you are a bargain shopper, as I am, you can check out the sale section with some really fantastic mark downs on some fabulous swimsuits plus a coverup, leggings, a romper and a few bandanas.

So if you take some time to browse this modest swimwear site let me know in the comments if you found anything for your upcoming beach days. Okay?

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

P.S. Today's post was sponsored. 







No comments:

Post a Comment