Thursday, October 28, 2021

Infinity Scarves Make Great Gifts

I have a group of infinity scarves that would make great gifts. Made with a acrylic nylon blend yarn these scarves are very long and soft. The length gives you lots of styling and looping options. This yarn does need gentle handwashing but the softness and versatility of this scarf make the tiny bit of extra work well worth it. 

The scarf below just sold and I don't have any more in this color.


You would have three other  color options if this is a style you like or you know someone this would be a great gift for.

Check these out!




One last bit of information. In my shop any order in the US ships free at $35 and these scarves are priced at $35. That saves you about $4 and I get the thrill of sending one of my creations to a new home!


Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!



No comments:

Post a Comment