Monday, January 4, 2010

Officially over

The holidays are officially over. In our family they begin with Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's Eve and finally on the 4th of January my husband's birthday.He had two long weekends at home and this morning he is back at work and I have the house to myself. Nice and quiet but strange.
He is not the type of person to sit around much. You know the type. When he works he works hard, when he plays he plays hard and when he sits he falls asleep. He spent a lot of his time off looking at our insurance coverage on different things. He checked out homeowners and our car insurance. He started gathering up information for taxes. We watched football, took a drive to Payson, played with a new mixer, snacked too much, put away the holiday decorations, got cars washed, and I don't know how many other things. Some days I get tired just watching him.

Now that I have gotten way off track here let's get back on topic.
This post is to say-
Happy Birthday Jim
and many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment