Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrating August 13th to August 17th!

The EtsyBlogger Street Team is finishing up their first year. This has been a year for me of meeting new people and lots of blogging fun. I have been able to be an author on our team blog which has allowed me to show off members in our Mini Monday features and send greetings on birthdays. Another regular event for the team is our blog carnival. These carnivals are postings by 20 to 30 or so members on a specific theme. You can find a link to our archived carnivals in the carnival widget in my sidebar on the left.

In common we all have shops on Etsy and blogs. Beyond those two things we come from all over the world and have an amazing array of skills and talent that shows in what we offer for sale. You can find jewelry designers, polymer clay artists, photographers, quilters, knitters, crocheters and those whose sew bags or clothing for all ages.

To celebrate our anniversary about 40 of our team members are having sales. Each of us has decided what special deals will be offered during the 5 sale days of August 13th to August 17th.

For a list of participating shops click the EtsyBloggers sale graphic in this post and be ready to shop!

In my shop "A Cozy Life" I am offering 20% off all purchases excluding shipping costs. I will refund the 20% to you through PayPal after your funds are confirmed in my account. I always ship by Priority Mail within 2 days of receiving your money.

For this sale I have put 4 new headbands in my shop. I have sold several of these and the feedback has been positive on all sales. I am usually told that they are even better in person than in my pictures. I guess that means I make a very nice headband or take lousy pictures or a combination of both. (I am always working on getting better pictures.)




For those of you that plan ahead and are thinking of fall and winter keep an eye on my shop starting tomorrow. I will be adding some knit scarves and possible some shawls. The 20% off for the sale will make these a good deal for yourself or early holiday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment