Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Books 2015 My Story

I borrowed this book from my daughter because I was curious about how Elizabeth might choose to tell her story. I was hoping for a story that had more depth since she is now an adult. I should have known that would not be the case. The LDS of Utah live in a very G rated world filled with miracles and like it that way. The book, My Story, fits that as well. As an expression of what happened to her it was written in a child like tone but then she was a child when her abduction took place. Not the greatest book I ever read but not the worst either. 




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment