Thursday, September 18, 2014

OKB A Zibbet Flash Attack Shop

A warm welcome to a shop run by a lady with very busy hands. This comes from Mary Alice of the shop OKB on Zibbet.
Welcome to OKB.
I am a retired grandmother who loves to crochet and knit. Mostly crochet.I love making Baby items of any kind. Though you will find a wide variety of other items. Dresses are my favorite.
As you look through my shop I hope you see the love and care I put into each item. My shop is named after my granddaughter Olivia Katherine Bell.
I hope you find something you like and will come back often.


You can also follow Mary Alice's fantastic finds on Pinterest.


Visit Mary Terwilliger's profile on Pinterest.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .



 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment