Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lehane Arts on Etsy Group2020 Shop of the Week

I love creating jewelry! Years ago beads jumped out at me and yanked me into a fascinating world of color, shape, size, and incredible variety.


Gemstone Earrings, Moss Opal Dangle, Leverback Style, Cream and Tan


Sapphire Blue Leverback Dangle Earrings, Washer Style, September Birthday


Round Ocean Waves Glass Pendant Necklace Olivine Green

Are you ready to go shopping and immerse yourself in a world of color, shape, size and incredible variety?

Allow me to be your enabler.

Lehane Arts on Etsy



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
 I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




No comments:

Post a Comment