Friday, February 7, 2014

The End of Another Week

Yes we all made it to Friday. I hope your week went well. I have been doing a lot of planning and putting in place some changes about the way I go through my day. First of all giving myself a pat on the back for exercising every day this week. I also moved my computer upstairs from the basement. I was supposed to have my own crafting cave down there and I did. The basement is not finished and has one window so I found my crafting cave a bit depressing and hard to get myself down there to work. Now I am at a desk in our guest room that has nice big windows looking out to the mountains and pretty sunsets. The positive outcome of this has been that along with the exercise I have blogged every day this week. Did anyone notice but me? If not that's okay I know you all have lives too and I am not begging for attention although it can feel mighty good to get some.

In shop news, no new photos and hence no new listings this week. It has been snowing and cloudy every day. I have lots of lights here but there is just something about the way sunlight affects the outcome of pictures that is very important to me.


I have been working hard on marketing ideas and trying to make my interactions on social media outlets more efficient. I am getting closer every day. I have found ways to schedule tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts and even pins. Blogger has had a scheduling feature for a long time and Tumblr has a queue. The plan I am going to try to build into a habit is to have places that are the focus for the day. The media I focus on will get a weeks worth of scheduling done. After that I can do quick checks on the other sites to see if there is anything I need to respond to. Over time my hope would be to keep active on the sites that work best for me and let the others go.

I am really looking forward to watching the opening of the Olympics this evening.

Take care all. Time for me to make an afternoon pot of tea.

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus, on Twitter, and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment