Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Handmade in my Home A Ship for Grandpa

Last week in this post  I started a series about the handmade things the surround me everyday in my house. All of them, like all handmade things, have stories. Stories about where they came from, who chose them, who made them and what they mean to me when seeing them each day.

Today the item was made by grandkids with some help from mom and dad. It was a gift to my husband who spent 20 years, 3 months and 1 day in the United States Navy. He keeps it in his office where he can see it all the time. I mostly just dust it but I am glad the ship and Jim are here.



I sell - Zibbet I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus, on Twitter, and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment