Thursday, October 8, 2009

Autumn Leaves


This picture says fall to me. It was taken in October a couple years ago on a trip we took between Utah and Arizona in Zion National Park. We had stopped to take pictures at a view point of the cliffs there. I looked down and saw the beautiful autumn colors in this bush and it was added to our collection of pictures of the day.

If these colors and shapes say fall or autumn to you let me show you some of the items for sale on ArtFire that echo these things.

How about a pair of earrings from the shop Button Divas?



At Heather's Handmade Creations you can find all kinds of seasonal cards.


In Whimsigals shop based in the Southern Hemisphere where it is spring she offers this lovely Autumn Leaf Brooch.


Last but by no means least, in one of my favorite art forms, this stained glass suncatcher from Blessings - Glassworks. Beautiful isn't it?

So tell me what says autumn to you?

This post is part of the Blogfire Guild's biweekly blog carnival. The carnival will be published tomorrow on the guild blog. To read other posts in the carnival or to find out more about the guild check out the guild blog.

Are you interested in becoming a seller on Artfire? If so I would be honored if you used my referral link.



1 comment: