Friday, April 13, 2007

Ling Glass




I don't wear much jewelry but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty of it. This etsy seller was one of the first on the site and has always stood out among all the rest. These pictures should tell you why.



In her own words-
= About my works =
Art Nouveau jewelry is mainly where my inspiration comes from. I love the flow of each design and the craftsmanship.

I've been making glass pendants for more than 10 years. Being able to achieve good soldering skill is through years of practising, no secret tips or any special tools used. Though my skill is not 100% perfect, but it's enough to impress myself and many of the people who has bought my glass pieces.
I've been able to sell at a reasonably low price because I try to increase my speed in making each pieces.

I hope you'll enjoy browsing my shop as much as I enjoy creating new pieces. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment