Monday, January 3, 2022

New Year, New Goals, New Organization

Happy New Year! I know that happened because we waited up till 10 pm to see the ball drop and watch CNN folks get drunk and be drunk. Really who actually thinks this is a good look for a professional news network? We are in Arizona, so we didn't have to stay up until midnight here for it to officially 2022 in the States and that's fine with us.

The neighborhood was a bit loud with fireworks but earbuds with soothing music took care of that noise. I got up the next morning to watch the Rose Parade. It is one of my favorite New Year traditions. I love parades! What about you?

New goals? It's in the title so I guess I should let you know about that or as another blogger I follow would put it, leaving notes about it for future Kathy.

I organized my days to include activities for housework, exercise, my Etsy shop, social media and affiliate promotions. I put it all on a chart and put it on the fridge so even Jim can see it if he cares to check on what I am doing each day while he sits in his recliner watching tv and snoozing. (He does more than that, but I like to tease him.) In case you are wondering Mondays are scheduled to have a blog post done. Well, here we are, first Monday right on time. I hope I don't find it too difficult to keep this up.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment