Monday, January 4, 2021

I Resolve in 2021

At this time of resolutions, goal setting, word of the year and yearly themes that so many of us use as a guide for better living, this year I have come up with one simple thing to do that I am sure will be better for my mental health and my relations with others. I am going to listen to fewer news and politics podcasts and more music podcasts.

It is not that I care less for what is happening in the world and my government because I still care a whole lot. However after four years of constantly worrying that the world will be set on fire or our republic will collapse and turn into something I don't recognize and surely hate I think I can relax a bit. 

I truly believe that for the next four years we are in pretty good hands and I trust Joe and Kamala. After January 20th whatever the man with the little hands does will no longer matter, we survived him and after this Covid thing gets under control I can't wait for America to be great again.

So about that music, right now I am subscribed, with Podcast Addict, to the following.
  • Celtic Roots Radio
  • Copperplate Podcast
  • Foot Stompin Free Scottish Music Podcast
  • Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
  • Nothing But the Blues with Cliff
  • Salty Dog Blues and Roots
  • Mike Harding Folk Show
  • The Roadhouse


I love all of these and highly recommend any or all of them. As I listen to all the episodes I think I may add some Classic Rock into the mix as well as some Golden Oldies and maybe even some Country Oldies. I like all of these Oldie styles of music because I know the words and can sing along, badly, but who cares when the music makes you feel better?

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment