Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of the Month

The last day of the month seemed like a good time to catch up on my reading list. If you look in the sidebar you will see that I have been keeping a list of those books I have read this year. I am like an omnivore when it comes to reading. Many types of books can entertain me and hold my interest. The latest three on the list are and example of this book obsession of mine. By the way just a small plug. I could never really afford to buy all the books I read. I use the local library for most of my reading and purchase classics and crafting reference books for myself. I think libraries are one of the very best things our society and government do. Any way added to the list today are Mary of Nazareth by Marek Halter, Battle Cry by Leon Uris and Going Back to Bisbee by Richard Shelton.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment