Friday, January 18, 2019

Currently Crocheting Dishcloths

The last time I visited my son's home I was told they were out of dishcloths. I decided to do something about that and give myself something to do with my hands during TV watching time. I chose this colorway because 1) it was cheaper than others and 2) he likes blue, she likes green and the purple and white add sparkle.


I do worry about how much or how long these will be useful. The have a sneaky but very cute dog in their home that likes to take things to the backyard and chew them up. That is one of the reasons why these are so simply made. 

I have created my second ever Ravelry project page for these dishcloths simple though they are. I have been on Ravelry for years, lurking and learning in the forums. One of the things I want to do this year is start making more digital records of things I make and do. It is a shame that over 50 years if making there are very few records. These memories are important to me whether they mean anything to anyone else doesn't really matter.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment