Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Liberty Market, Gilbert Arizona

I had a chance to go to lunch at Liberty Market in Gilbert, Arizona last week. This was my first visit to this restaurant but will certainly not be my last. The atmosphere is casual but the food is not. The menu has a lot of items that I look forward to trying on future visits. If you are curious you can find menus here.

 For my first visit I had the Picnic Sandwich and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad. Both were delicious! The people I went to lunch with have eaten at Liberty Market before and already know their favorite dishes. They ordered the Hollywood Cobb Salad and Minestrone Soup. From the looks of the crisp green salad I will definitely be giving salad a try, oh and breakfast and dinner sometime too.

If you want to see the latest from this great eatery you can check out the website for menus and information on weekly specials. These folks are on social media too with mouthwatering posts on Instagram and Twitter.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment