Monday, January 27, 2014

Yellowstone Has Teeth

I live in a very small Idaho town and to do any kind of big box shopping it has to be online or drive more than an hour. On weekends we like or rather Jim really likes to get out of town to relax away from his duties at work.

This weekend found us in Riverton, Wyoming. On the way home we stopped at a gas station in Dubois (around here it is pronounced due-boyz) and while waiting my turn for the only restroom I looked at a display of books in the aisle right by the door. I can tell you, Marjane Ambler, that your book is well placed. I saw the title "Yellowstone Has Teeth" and of course read the back cover. If you know me at all you would know that I buy most of what I read at thrift shops and library books sales so full price is a splurge but that is what I did.

I read the first couple chapters before bed last night and am loving the story and the way it is told so far. I can think of a few folks in my family who would really enjoy this too and will be passing it on to them when I am done. If you have an interest in Yellowstone National Park, wild life, surviving winter in small communities, you will definitely want to get a copy of this one for yourself.

I will post more about this when I finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment