Monday, August 5, 2013

Well Hello There.....

Dear blog and whatever readers happen to come by,

No apologies for not posting much, just didn't. Moving forward now.

I have been knitting all summer and have lots of scarves done, well I have ends to weave in but the knitting is done. Most of them are the infinity type which have been a lot of fun to knit. Hopefully most of them will find new homes this fall. My work is all going to be listed in my shop here. I will start posting pictures later when I have them online. If you prefer facebook to blogs you can see my page here.

If you are still with me say hello in the comments and thanks for reading this far.

Have to leave you with a picture.


I spent a very nice day here in very pleasant company recently. We splurged on a poolside cabana with refrigerator, tv, drinks and snacks and loved every minute of it. Do you know where this is?



No comments:

Post a Comment