Monday, October 27, 2008

Where I Would Like to be Knitting

The other day I ran across a post called Wouldn't You Rather Be Knitting Here? The post had a picture of a beautiful spot in Tennessee that looked so green and peaceful. The blog Knitting Dragonflies is filled with knit, crochet, spinning and other fibery goodness. It is well worth adding to your reading list if you collect blogs to keep track of like I do. Anyway, I left a comment that my two favorite states for beautiful places are Tennessee and Montana.

I figured I should back up the comment with a picture of my own. This was taken in 2003 when we drove on a vacation from Salt Lake City to Calgary, Canada. We took our time and stopped several places. One of our diversions was driving the Going to the Sun Highway in Glacier Park. Every curve in the road brought a new sense of awe.

So what you see here is a stream we stopped to enjoy along that drive and this is one of the places I would rather be knitting. What about you? If you post an I would rather be(knitting, crocheting, painting, beading or whatever) type article let me know. I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment