Friday, October 31, 2008

My First Tagging Game

I have been tagged by Dinosaur Toes in this post to play a game.

The rules for this game are-

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules.
  3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
  4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
  5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Okay I have done numbers 1 and 2 above now on to number three.

  1. I am one of the few women I know who has never dyed her hair.
  2. I am a night owl married to a morning person.
  3. I suffer from real anxiety when leaving on a trip. Once I am at the destination I am fine.
  4. I am a pack rat when it comes to craft supplies, tools and books.
  5. I am an oldest daughter who is not bossy.
  6. My secret desire is to be able to play poker like the folks in the big time millionaire making tournaments but the reality is I know I would be too easy to read.
I had fun doing this but I really don't know who I should tag. If you would like to play along leave a comment and I will edit this post to include a link to your blog. (Links are good.)

1 comment:

  1. My household is just the opposite: I'm the morning person, and my DH is the night owl!

    ReplyDelete