Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Newest Headbands


My newest headbands to be listed have a soft rather delicate look to them. The first is named Calico and Lace. The earthy peachy, coral flowers are cooled down with touches of blue and green. I see this as wearable with a swirly skirt and peasant style blouse for a great look. The other headband I named Points of Blue. Of course with blue you would think of wearing it with anything denim from jeans to skirts and jumpers. I am sure you could come up with some great looks.

If these soft colors aren't your style keep an eye on the shop. I will soon be listing some tropical colors, some red and some bold black and white. I am lining them up so I can try to list something each day in my etsy shop. Any extras that I make will be listed on blujay or ecrater. The links to all these are to the left.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Comments are always appreciated and looked forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment