Friday, June 21, 2019

A Fresh New Look

I recently changed my look for online shops and social media. I used the website Unsplash which has a wonderful collection of images available to be used for free. I was able to find a yarn photo that was perfect for me. By cropping and resizing I was able to make banners and smaller profile images. I am so pleased with how it they all turned out.

Places you can check out my new look are-
If you have a minute I wouldn't mind a comment or two on how you think this all looks.

The image came from Steve Johnson. His portfolio on Unsplash is filled with photography and abstract painting images. I found scrolling through delightful. To find out more and see what's new you can also follow him on Instagram or support his work through Patreon.

On Patreon he introduces himself with these words-
I am a visual abstract artist. Painting is my big thing. I also do digital art, photography, collage, video compositing and mixed media. I often incorporate one art form into another. I know it is a cliche but I really am all about the process. If I am learning something new, I am generally happy. 



I am so glad people like Steve are so generous with their work and I am glad he had just the right photo for me.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new look, Kathy, just perfect for the beauties you create. And thanks for sharing Unsplash. Am sure many delightful hours will be spent looking through the photos and sharing my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I am glad you like Unsplash!

      Delete