Thursday, December 20, 2018

Just another day....

Yes just another day here in Jackson. Cold, cloudy but no new snow.

I sent off the baby afghan I finished knitting to the hospital in town for the first baby of the year. I started my first recorded Ravelry project when I bought the yarn. After Jim took the package to work I realized that I never took any pictures. So no pics of a very nice blanket for here on the blog or for my Ravelry project pages. Typical of me really, if something simple can get messed up I will find a way to do just that. Oh well...

Currently I am watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. I am enjoying the story much more that I thought I ever would. I started watching the show because it was next on my list on Instant Watcher. That website has lists for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO and podcasts. You, whoever may be reading, may find InstantWatcher.com useful for you.

Still reading my way through all the Reader's Digest condensed books that were given to me. The current volume is a classics collection and I am reading Jane Eyre.

I wish I could say I am excited for Christmas but I am not. My gift giving has been taken care of and safely delivered and I am glad of that. I used emailed gift codes from Amazon this year. There has been too much talk of packages being taken from porches so I decided not to send physical gifts.

No pictures today, just talk and now I'm done. Hope all my readers are happy and well.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment