Friday, August 31, 2018

Gimlet Media Podcasts

Like I said yesterday I am blogging once again during my water sipping cool down time. I did 20 sets of stairs and 15000 steps according to my FitBit. Go me!

So while walking I was as usual listening to podcasts, several actually. One of them was Science vs put out by Gimlet Media. BTW I also have enjoyed The Habitat and Reply All from the same company. I need a break from all the news and politics sometimes and Gimlet Media podcasts provide that.

Back to Science vs., today the show was a advertisement for another of their shows named Every Little Thing. After looking up Every Little Thing I decided to subscribe with Podcast Addict which is what I use on my phone to listen. This new to me show has 45 episodes so far with titles like Do Scarecrows Scare Crows? and Do Dogs Have Belly Buttons? Come on now, who could resist such fun and informative topics?

Just found out that son and daughter-in-law are coming for the weekend. So I don't know if I will get steps or blogging done with company to enjoy and care for.

If I don't get back here til next week I hope all of you have a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment