Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Well there's an original title for the first post in a new year. LOL. I do hope you are all full of grand plans and happy events in your future though.

Today is Jim's birthday. Like mine in June it is one of the 0 birthdays. We are both 60 now. Rather strange to think about being this age. I made him some brownies this morning to have as a treat this evening after work since he likes those better than cake.

This photo is from our trip to Hawaii last winter. I know he has in mind a trip to some place warm again in the next few months.



My shops on Etsy and Zibbet are reopened after being in vacation mode since Thanksgiving. I spent all that time away from home in Salt Lake. Some of that time was full of joy and laughter, some not so good, hellish at times in fact but let's just not go there okay.

That's all I have for you all today. I'll be back again soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment