Monday, February 9, 2015

Studio Lumio

Welcome to Studio Lumio, a husband & wife joint creative venture: photography, papercraft, sewing, poetry, jewelry, recipes, and whatever else strikes our fancy!
That is your welcome to a charming website that I decided to order from recently. I ordered some blank cards with a picture from Yellowstone National Park on them. My order came tied in a ribbon with a note of thanks. I am so happy with my cards that I may frame one, I got three, and the other two will go to very special people that will appreciate the beauty of the photograph.

Studio Lumio is a wonderful place to shop for cards and more. Lovely origami skills are on display and for sale in the form of dolls, flowers and cranes. Studio Lumio also offers purses and doll clothes and accessories. All of this comes from the hands of  Jill and Makoto who are the husband and wife team that are the creative minds behind what you see on the website.

Studio Lumio


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment