Thursday, February 5, 2015

Plum Island by Nelson Demille

This book made a great airport, airplane, beach read during our recent trip to California and Hawaii. For me it was the kind of book that I really enjoy, great characters, interesting mystery and the story moves along at a great pace. Just right for entertainment of the old fashioned printed kind.

The author's website has the following description.

Wounded in the line of duty, NYPD homicide cop John Corey is convalescing in rural eastern Long Island when an attractive young couple he knows is found shot to death on the family patio. The victims were biologists at Plum Island, a research site rumored to be an incubator for germ warfare. Suddenly, a local double murder takes on shattering global implications - and thrusts Corey and two extraordinary women into a dangerous search for the secret of PLUM ISLAND…

There you have it. Another thing I did on my winter vacation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment