Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hawaii

In January I got to spend a week in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. We took a few tours, laid on the beach one day, had some great meals and enjoyed out time there. Both Jim and I said we could have stayed longer. That is kind of surprising since on most of our vacations the feelings we have seem to be that after about 4 days is that this place is great but it would be nice to be home. That didn't happen this time.

I read a photo tip on a blog once that I tried out on this trip. The idea is rather than take big panoramic photos try looking at pieces of a scene. Find a bit of it that will convey the feelings you had while there.

This vacation was peaceful and more but mostly peaceful. Here is an image I took on one of our tours to show that feeling.


This was taken at a Buddhist Temple that was part of a circle the island tour that included the Dole Plantation, the famous North Shore Beaches and this place.

Aloha.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment