Saturday, February 21, 2015

All About the Buttons



Creating is in my blood. My Father was a designer & my Mom was a talented needle artist. Since I was a child, I have always been busy with various forms of fiber work including knitting, crochet, needlepoint, embroidery and weaving. Alongside of those interests was that famous old cookie tin of buttons that I loved to play with. During my fulfilling career in education I created and sold to colleagues and some local stores.The ease of online selling became a reality for me in 2005. I now devote myself full time to combining fibers and buttons but I also love and make tape measures, clocks, magnets and bookmarks.There's barely a craft I haven't tried! Please don't ask me to paint...that's another story! 
I love special orders so don't hesitate to ask. I am proud of my 100% feedback selling online with over one thousand items off to new homes in the US and around the world. 

I remember Barbra from those early days of selling handmade goods online. I started seeing mentions of a site called Etsy on blogs that year. I joined myself in 2006. When Zibbet was created later I found Barbra had a shop there too. I have enjoyed reading her thoughts in forums on both sites, Etsy and Zibbet. They were always calm, thoughtful, inspiring. 

Her creativity has always impressed me. She takes simple bits of fabric and buttons or yarn and buttons or barrettes and buttons or wall decor with buttons and turns the into things that are truly special. You get the idea that it is always "All About the Buttons" right?

Not really all buttons all the time. Barbra shares a lot on social media and if you want to follow along you can find her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. Below you can see all the latest pins on a board she has titled My Stuff. This board and all the others Barbra has are worth checking out and following.

Don't forget about shopping. Her shop All About the Buttons is filled with things that would make great gifts anytime for you, your home and those you love. 



Follow All About The Buttons's board My Stuff! on Pinterest.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment