Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Group 2020 Showcase Board

As you may know if you follow me around I belong to a fantatic group of sellers with shops on multiple venues and web sites. We are Group2020 and we have a board on Pinterest that is always active with new items from our shops being posted all the time. 

The widget below shows you the latest on the Group2020 Showcase Board and is always up to date. Follow the board to keep up with the latest from these great sellers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .



 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment