Friday, October 3, 2014

Shop with Lynne


"My treasures, passed along to me from family and friends are tangible in the form of old books and keepsakes, as well as gifts of creative ideas and skills. I want to share my vintage treasures as well as exciting supplies used to create new ones."
Browsing through Shop with Lynne can bring back memories or provide inspiration.


Find your next sewing project among the vintage sewing patterns.


Show off your style with a vintage pin.


 Finish your scrap book with the paper supplies she has available.


Remember other times with sheet music or books.


Oh yes and for that sewing project there are vintage buttons to finish it off!

So here is where I send you away to shop and connect.
Shop with Lynne

If you have another minute leave a comment. I love to hear from my readers!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment