Friday, September 26, 2014

Twitter Tips

I have been working to build my Twitter account into something that is useful, friendly and full of sharing from many sources. I follow and have followers that have interests in knitting, crocheting, jewelry, vintage, books, photography and more. I have really enjoyed interacting with so many people by retweeting, tweeting, direct messages and replies. It does keep me busy and out of trouble.

One of the simple things I have discovered are Pinned Tweets. When someone retweets me I go to their profile to find something to retweet (or RT) of theirs. I think that is more friendly and useful to us both than just sending a quick thanks. I like it when I see on the profile a pinned tweet. It means that tweet is something they really want shared and I am happy to do so.

I have started doing pinned tweets on my own profile and change them once a week or so. Sometimes I pin a tweet about a blog post, other times a product from my shop. It makes it easy for someone to find something to retweet of mine.

You may want to try it for your own twitter account if you aren't already.

I found some other Twitter Tips on the Just Unfollow Blog.

My latest pinned tweet is this one.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .



 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment