Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Memories Wind River Canyon

Monday seems like a good day to reminisce about events large and small. That is my plan, a new plan. I am great at making new plans. We will see how this one goes.

We recently took a drive along the Boysen Reservoir and the Wind River Canyon. This drive goes between Shoshone and Thermopolis in Wyoming. Not a long drive but certainly a beautiful one.


Our first site was a man and his dog fly fishing. The dog is named Bear. I know that because I heard the owner call him, don't know the fisherman's name though.


Farther up the canyon and around every bend I saw again and again the beauty of where we were. You can barely see it here but there is snow at the highest levels of those mountains.

Our little journey included a stop for lunch at the Thermopolis Cafe. The food was good and the service very friendly.

So, how was your weekend?



I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment