Thursday, September 25, 2014

Handmade Fuzzy


Handmade Fuzzy, a featured shop of a group of friends on Zibbet, has a name that makes me smile to think or say it. The variety of items in the shop will make you smile. Babies will smile wearing the great hand knit socks, hats and bibs she has for the little ones. I will give you a peek at the hats and then send you off with links for shopping and connecting with Handmade Fuzzy.




And here you go. I am sending you off to shop, explore and connect.

Handmade Fuzzy on

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment