Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Flowers by LJP


I'm a crafter who loves to press flowers and use them to make pendants and cards. I make beaded jewelry and beaded bobby hair pins, too. I love to work with vintage postage stamps to make magnets.
I am a crafter myself. Silly obvious statement if you have ever read this blog at all. What is want you to know is that I take great pleasure sharing what other crafters do. The crafting community is filled with so many skills, techniques and styles that it is simply amazing.

Today's shop is Flowers by LJP. The variety is impressive here with items made with vintage stamps, pressed flowers and vintage components. You will find these materials in earrings, necklaces, bracelets, eyeglass chains, magnets and lanyards. There are too many to show you all in one blog post so I have chosen a couple of my favorites to share today. When you are ready to shop just click on the pictures and you will be whisked away to Flowers by LJP.




Where to stay in touch with Flowers by LJP


Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment