Friday, August 15, 2014

Football Season


We have lived in two different cities with a home town pro football team. Those cities were San Diego and Phoenix. We still keep an eye on the Chargers and Cardinals and how they are doing each season even though we live in Wyomming now. I always enjoyed the chance, whenever it came along, to go to the games. It wasn't often but it was always fun.

I look forward to the season at home too. Why? Well every weekend it gives me an excuse to sit in a chair for way too long and get lots of knitting or crocheting done although if the game is very good the needlework goes a bit slower.

Any favorite teams in your house?


I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment