Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dinner Last Night


I love it when I get to go to Nani's for dinner. It is a great place for Italian food in Jackson just off the busy sidewalks filled with summer visitors around Town Square. If you have a group to feed with a lot of different styles of eating this place can serve you well. Vegetarian, gluten free, children's menu, and traditional and new favorites fill the menu.

I like to try something different every time I go to a restaurant. My husband on the other hand finds one thing he likes and orders that over and over. His favorite is made with house made sausage and includes tomatoes, bell peppers, mozzarella cheese and penne pasta.

Last night I had a vegetarian dish from the menu called Checca. You can see a picture of it on the left. For the first time I ordered a dish with the house made pasta. It costs a bit extra for that but it was so worth it. I could taste the difference and loved the chewiness of the fresh pasta. No matter what I decide to eat at Nani's from now on I will be taking advantage of that option.

You can see the menu by clicking here.



I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment