Monday, July 21, 2014

Shop of the Week Lanmon Originals

I am not typically a sentimental person. Being married to the same man for 38 years on the 24th of July can change that a bit even if it is temporary. So being in that state of mind I have a lovely bracelet to share with you from our Group2020 featured shop of the week.

Isn't this a lovely bracelet? The seed beads used to crochet and create this beautiful accessory are in the warm colors that I find myself wearing more and more these days. I also really like that the metal bead has "love" on one side and a heart on the other.


Where did I find such beauty, talent and style?
Lanmom Originals on Etsy and if you take the time to browse I am sure you will find something you like too.


I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .




No comments:

Post a Comment