Monday, July 14, 2014

Exquisite Studios

Well I haven't blogged in awhile. I do things, go places, take pictures meaning to share them here and then, well I am sure most of you know how it goes. Maybe someday I will share more of those moments, but today I am sharing a wonderful shop on Etsy. Exquisite Studios is our Group2020 shop of the week.

Group2020 is a small group of artisans who have met here and there around the web and have joined together to promote each other with pins, tweets, facebook posts, G+ posts and blog posts. Some of us are more active on one social media outlet than another and it all works out. Look for us on Twitter to be using #group2020 to see our featured shop and items each week.

NOW on to sharing Exquisite Studios!

The ring is absolutely beautiful and I love it. I wasn't really looking for a ring but then I saw it and knew it was the one for me. Emily is so great to work with and she has such amazing pieces. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her shop :)
Let me just say that this ring is even MORE beautiful in person! Its so unique and I get compliments on it DAILY. I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase, and the customer service of this shop is outstanding!
Above are just a couple of the many glowing reviews of what you can find in this shop filled with stunning pieces of vintage jewelry brought back to life by this talented artisans hands. If I had to pick a favorite it would be an impossible task but I will show you a couple items that caught my eye while looking over the shop to prepare this post.



Shop or connect with Emily of Exquisite Studios

You can tell her Cozy sent you!


I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment