Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Project

I found myself wandering through stores in Riverton Wyoming this past weekend. Kmart was having an end of season blowout with winter things for $1.99. I found some tops and a jacket. Some of them are what I would call cute and some just basic tops but for that price I chose to pick up a few. I am notorious for not wearing an apron and getting spots on my shirts while cooking. For the price I paid I don't care.

Across the main road from Kmart is a Walmart. To kill time and pick up some things I went there too. They carry Caron's Simply Soft Yarn which I wanted to look at. As you may know each year I make a baby blanket for the local hospital to give to the first baby of the new year. I figured it would be a good time to get that started and done because I plan to be a busy shop owner come this fall.

I found a color that I thought was cheerful and neutral. Raverlry helped me find a pattern and the knitting has begun. Here it is so far.


Have you started any new creative projects lately? Share your stories with me.

I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment