Monday, April 28, 2014

New Home

Well we made it! We had help from a son in law and two wonderful grandkids. I got us packed and ready for the truck. Kevon and Jim loaded and unloaded. I got us out of boxes in a couple days. We all finished with sore muscles and exhaustion but it is all done now.

I don't have to worry anymore about Jim and Teton Pass all winter. He can now walk to work if he wants to in about 5 minutes. I am really looking forward to being in town especially this summer because Jackson is celebrating it's centennial this year.

Those cups I talked about being 40 years old made it to the new place and have a new place too.



I have new views out my windows. I almost feels like Snow King is in my backyard.




I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment