Tuesday, April 8, 2014

40 Years Ago


As I was beginning to organize what to start packing in my kitchen today I found these cups tucked away in the back corner of a high shelf. One of my first jobs after high school was pouring greenware in a ceramics shop. My boss wanted me to understand the process of completing a piece of ceramics so I made these and gave them to my Mom. She passed them back to me not long ago. As you can see from the bottom they have my maiden name initials and the date of April 1974. 40 years ago this very month! Time sure flies!

Yes I guess I just told you all I am moving - again. There is a thing up here for renters I have heard called the Jackson Hole shuffle. We are leaving Idaho and moving back to Jackson very close to the hospital where Jim works. No more worries about Teton Pass all winter long so this is a good thing.

Now that I have distracted myself from what I should be doing for a minute I had better get back to packing.


I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment