Thursday, February 27, 2014

Randomly Sharing Peachtree Cottage on Zibbet

On schedule today and randomly sharing a shop I came across. This time it is Peachtree Cottage.

My favorite items among all that is in the shop such as beaded jewelry, crocheted baby items and more are the tatted designs. Tatting is a way to make handmade lace and to me a skill that produces the most beautiful products. Show us you say?
Well I will.

A Bracelet

A Victorian Bookmark

Butterfly Earrings

Most of the items in the shop can be custom ordered in colors of your choice. There are many more bookmarks, more earrings, and pendants, all of them tatted.

The seller introduces herself on the shops profile page with these words.
I create chainmaille, beaded and wire wrapped jewelry; shuttle tatted bookmarks, jewelry, and other tatted items; crochet and knit baby blankets, sweater sets, and home decor items. All are personally handmade and quality checked by me.

Handcrafting is part of my heritage and has been handed down through my family over the years, from my mother's mother, to my mother, to me. I have been crafting for over 50 years. Even with years of hand crafting experience, I continue to research new ideas and concepts as I create each of my creations, or patterns.

Mission - To use my skills and knowledge to make creative, quality, handmade creations in Jewelry, Crochet and Tatting. Also to create beautiful as well as functional items which will enhance peoples lives and bring a smile to their faces at affordable prices.

Jewelry - Sparkling timeless elegance is yours with my handmade jewelry. My chainmaille, beaded and tatted jewelry items are carefully handmade and quality double checked to ensure you are receiving my best creations. Chainmaille jewelry brings artistic, ageless beauty to items appropriate for both men and women. Creating with beads allows for sparkle, color, and modern designs. Handmade lace tatted jewelry allows for the romance of yesteryear, a feminine flair, and a personal touch in your jewelry.

Tatting - The art of making lace using a shuttle and thread captured my interest several years ago. Since that time I have worked hard to achieve the status of Artist for shuttle tatting (I am currently working towards Master). Bookmarks, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, decorations, etc. all made knot by knot are perfect as gifts or as a special treat for yourself.

Crochet and Knit - Don't you just love the soft skin of a little newborn baby? I've always felt babies deserved something special just for them. My sweaters, hats, booties, and blankets or afghans are made with super soft yarn to caress them gently. My handmade items make wonderful baby shower gifts or pamper your own baby with sweet, soft items from my hooks and needles! They are also great for Reborn Dolls!

Home Decor - Bring graceful, timeless elegance to your decor with my selection of thread creations for your home. Carefully created one stitch at a time my bookmarks, doilies, and tissue box covers bring warmth, comfort and style to every room of your home. Pamper yourself with a touch of hand made elegance for your home!

Memberships - I was the Founder and Leader of the Thread Artist Guild® from 2005 to 2013. I am honored to have achieved the level of Master Artist. I am also a founding member of the Guild of Master Bearcrafters. In addition, I maintain membership in the Crochet Guild of America.
You can learn more about Peachtree Cottage

Next week another shop. See you then.




I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I tumble - CozyAtoZ
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment