Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two New Headbands

I finally spent an afternoon with the camera taking some pictures of headbands. It always takes awhile to get pictures done. I mean, I like my headbands, I am proud of them, but really how many ways can you take a picture of them?

Next comes writing descriptions, thinking of tags, listing the size information and materials. Some times it is hard to make your items fresh and inviting. It can be tough to sell online since your potential buyer can't touch the item or try it on but I try.

Here they are and there are more to come. I have about six more styles made and ready to go. I have split the number I made between my Artfire and Zibbet shops.

Update - I have left my Artfire shop go. As of this writing o 3/5/2013 all my things are being moved to Etsy.





No comments:

Post a Comment