Thursday, May 26, 2011

Really?

Do these folks ever really get some one interested in this stuff?
Peace

My Name is Favour and Esther Palati Son/Daughter of Late Mr George Palati.We are From Liberia Our Father was killed by some rebels during the war Crisis in Liberia.So we ran to Ghana for our security.My consignment contains $14 million United States dollars and some quantity of gold,which I cannot specify.

After clearing the consignment from the Airport,Dr.Richard Kalusi(DIPLOMAT) called Mr.Womack Hardee to tell himthe description to is house for the delivery,but is House Helper answered the call and told Mr.Richard Kalusithat Mr.Womack Hardee hard a fatal car accident which lead to his death.

Please,my sister and I seek for you to stand as our Beneficiary/God Loving Parent to get in contact with the Diplomat so that he can deliver the Consignment to you.Please try and get back to me through email.

Thanks and God bless you
Favour and Esther Palati

I got this yesterday and just had to laugh. Oh yeah and I am not interested unless you tell me how much gold there is.....

1 comment:

  1. A friend got a similar email last week. I used to get them on a regular basis for six months or so. I came the tornado outbreak just fine. It was rather interesting. The television shows a tornado forming up somewhere, then storm spotters would show the actual tornado on his live feed video. One spotter was following a tornado when it stopped, enlarged itself and the spotter was caught up in the tornado. He drove out of it as trees and utility poles and high lines were blowing down all around him. Was interesting until the storms got close to Norman. We used our cellar for the first time. My son and his family came over. A couple of neighbors came to use our cellar. It was sort of festive, more like a tornado party.

    I finished reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and an old western novel, "Call Of The Canyon."

    Your place sounds interesting. Hope the natives are friendly.

    ReplyDelete