Monday, May 23, 2011

I had a wonderful time

It was a nice weekend and even a nice Monday around here. Over the weekend I got to see a granddaughter graduate from preschool. The cutest thing was that the ceremony was at a local community college. She told everyone she was graduating from college. We all had pizza and chocolate cake to celebrate.


I came home on Sunday to an order in my Artfire shop for this headband.



I took the envelope to the Post Office this morning to send the headband on its way to Vermont. On the way home I saw buffalo grazing along the road not far from where I live.


As I was getting some lunch I looked out the window and saw some elk. You can see in this picture that new antlers are growing and covered in velvet. Sorry about getting the south end of the animals but they are a bit fussy about posing for the camera.


I hope your weekends were just as nice and this is the start of a great week for you all as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment