Monday, May 23, 2011

I don't mind...

I don't mind going to the Post Office where I live now especially when I get to send one of the things I have made to a new place. This brown headband is on the way to Vermont.


On the way home I was reminded that I do live in a place where the deer and the antelope play. Well it was elk and buffalo but you get the idea.



It is raining now and there are some worries about the local rivers flooding but our home should be safe from any problems. For that I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. I love the headband. And I wish I had scenery like that. Well besides the hoarding lady's house and all the restaurants and stores I see on the way to my post office anyway.

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment on the headband.
    Living here is not permanent but I intend to drink in the beauty of it everyday.

    ReplyDelete