Friday, June 25, 2010

New App

Yes I know it has been awhile since I posted. It seems as if the more that is happening the less I blog and when I get around to talking all about it here it just seem like old news.

While waiting for a new refrigerator to be delivered to our rental house I did find a new handy app to tuck away on the SD card of my phone. You see to occupy myself while I waited I took along some headbands to crochet. By the way look for them in my shops starting next week. I wanted some noise but all the commercials on regular radio drive me nuts. I found an audio book app for my phone. For free you can download public domain books and listen. A variety of short stories kept me company while I crocheted and waited.

I will let you know when I start listing those headbands and I should get started on some other things too.

Just wondering, do you shop Christmas in July? If so do you look specifically for Christmas themed items or do you looks for gifts too?

2 comments:

  1. I don't use my phone too much for anything. But I found a free app to use the headphones for, the radio! Great when traveling, and missing the music you usually listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete